Tuesday 11 August 2015

Something Geeky and Kids TShirts Review



The place to find your inner geek!, everything from TV,Film,Gaming,Technology and Science.


They sell lots of geeky stuff including:


  • T.Shirts
  • Hoodies
  • Sweatshirts
  • Onesies
  • Pyjamas
  • Mugs
  • Bags
  • Accessories
  • Stickers
  • Jackets
  • Head Wear
  • Customisable Jacket or Hoodie
  • Gadget Cases
  • Gifts



TShirtsKids

The sister site of Something Geeky, The Kids Tshirts started in April 2012 having discovered a hole in the market for an online retailer that supplied high quality children's t.shirts that not only do children love but also wash beautifully every time.

Among their range of products included are:

  • Babies Tshirts
  • Baby Grows
  • Boys and Girls Tshirts
  • Parents Tshirts
  • Kids Aprons
  • Kids Backpacks
  • Kids Hats
  • Hot Water Bottle Covers
  • Mugs
  • Tote Bags

All of the Tshirts have lots of differant themes including:
  • Animals & Insects
  • Best Of British
  • Costumes
  • Cute
  • Halloween
  • Nursery Rhymes
  • Seasonal
  • Slogan & Funny
  • Fathers Day
  • Valentines   
And many more!



I was recently sent several T.shirt's to review, One for myself and one for each of my youngest 3 to test and review,we received:

  1. Something Geeky Woman's Hello Zombie T.shirt in Pink size Large. £10.39 normal price £12.99
  2. Kids TShirts Astronaut Costume Tshirt RRP £9.99
  3. Kids TShirts Blue Princess Costume Tshirt RRP £10.99
  4. Kids TShirts Black Monster glow in the dark Tshirt £9.99












Mine fitted perfectly and even better I love Zombies and Hello Kitty! the colour looked fantastic,the kids T.shirts came up slightly big,not a problem for me as it means they will get more use out of them but its something to bear in mind when ordering,I really love the  Black Monster glow in the dark Tshirt ,it looks awesome when glowing I also love how soft all the tops are and how well they wash time and time again...perfect will absolutely buy from them again and i recommend both Something Geeky and Kids t-shirts to all my geeky/retro friends.

Don't forget to check out the  Something Geeky and Kids T-Shirts

If you like my blog then why not give me a follow on my other social network sites:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSarahWorld
Instagram: https://instagram.com/sarahclegg66/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sxysarah6/videos
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sarahclegg6/
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/111661090863259454392/posts

3 comments:

  1. Love it when I can find something quirky in baby sizes too!

    Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when I can find something quirky in baby sizes too!

    Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those T-shirts all look fantastic, my kids would love these.

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's