Tuesday 11 August 2015

Get to know me-21 Questions

Howdy once again!
I have recently been tagged by Leona from Supernova to do a get to know me-21 Questions post.Not done one of these for a while so lets get started.....


1.Are you named after anyone? 


Not that I'm aware of and as I have no contact with my mum it's not something I can ask.



2. When was the last time you cried?

I don't cry very often,I tend to hold my emotions in until I literally let rip,I did shed a few tears watching If I stay the other night and also got a tear in my eye receiving my beautiful card from Viccy this morning.

3. Do you have kids?

Yes I do three girls aged 5,14 and 15 and two boys aged 4 and 8

4. If you were another person,would you be a friend of yourself?

Yes but mainly as I like to think I would be as kind as another person as I am at being me,even if most people dont give me the chance to see that.

5. Do you use sarcasm alot?

Sarcasm? me? nahhh....well maybe a tad but only to those I feel comfortable around

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Hell NO! firstly I hate heights secondly I don't plan on dying anytime soon thank you!

7. What's your favorite cereal?

Frosted Wheats nom nom

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their smile,That's how I make up my mind if they seem approachable and friendly or not!....and sorry ladies but if you have Boobs...I notice hehe

9. What's your eye colour?

Blue/Green,mostly green but they do tend to change

10. Scary Movie or happy endings?

Both! I love rom-coms- even more so if there is some comedy thrown in however if I had to pick it's gotta be scary....the more gore the better!

11. Favorite smells?

Citris washing up liquid and pizza!!

12. Summer or Winter?

Summer, I hate extra layers,nothing beats a pair of shorts and a vest top and hitting the beach!

13. Computer or Television?

OOOOOH I can't choose I love the TV for my soaps and watching films on Now TV and lets not forget playing on the Xbox....on the otherhand I love my laptop for blogging and keeping in touch with friend via social media.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

That will of been when web lived in Bungay Suffolk for a few months

15. Do you have any special talents?

Nope I'm afraid I'm boring...well unless contorting my face counts everyone else that tries get their jaw or necks cracking haha

16. Where were you born?

Frimley Surrey

17. What are your Hobbies?

Blogging,gaming,reading,family days out

18 Do you have any pets?

Nope I used to have a cat called fluffy when I was Younger..I love cats....when the kids grow up I plan on getting a dog one of those really small ones and I plan on pimping him up in Batman Dog coats!

19. Favourite Movie?

Jack And Sarah-Followed closely b any Arnie ones.

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yep 2 sisters and 1 brother all younger,no idea on ages anymore  as not spoken since I left home at 16

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

OK firstly I am grown up...I'm 34 though I never act it!.....I would love to be a professional blogger getting paid to do what I love...blogging-failing that I would love to either work as a care assistant or in a school for children with special needs, I have already earned my level 1 in health saftey and childcare so just need a job placement so I can train towards my level 2.


Thank you for the tag Leona,I would love to tag anyone that hasn't taken part already but wants to!

If you like my blog then why not give me a follow on my other social network sites:






3 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same as you as regards to heights, absolutely hate them (and I have no talents either, don't worry your not alone there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same as you as regards to heights, absolutely hate them (and I have no talents either, don't worry your not alone there)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, great way to get to know bloggers better - & I'm another one not going to bungee jump - why would you??!!

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's