What you will need:
- Wholewheat pitta breads vary the amount you need dependent on how many each person wants and whether or not you will be eating it alongside anything else.
- tomato puree
- 3 ripe plum tomatos,diced
- grated cheese,we love either mature chedder,4 cheese or chedder & red leicester.
- any other toppings you choose can be added on top too.
- Preheat oven to 200C and put a baking sheet inside to heat up.Spread each pitta with some of the puree,top with cheese,tomato's and whatever toppings you choose.
- Place onto the hot baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until the pittas are crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Serve alone or with salad,chips,baguette ect.
- Eat and enjoy.