Fancy making some? then read on:
200g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large bananas,mashed
150g caster sugar
75g of butter,melted
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 c/gas mark 4. place 12 paper muffin cases into a muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour,baking powder,bicarbonate of soda and salt and set aside.
- combine the mashed bananas,sugar,egg and melted butter into a large bowl,fold in the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- spoon evenly into baking cases in muffin tin.
- bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly tapped.