Wednesday 29 October 2014

Tuesday Halloween Fun Part one

Tuesday Halloween Fun Part one

We started our day of Halloween fun off by taking advantage of the bowling for £1.00 deal during th first hour of trade at Weymouth's MFA Bowl.

We love bowling and had a great time sadly we had a lot of lane faults, As a result we was offered a free game which my teenage daughters will be using today as i think the crowds and noise was starting to get to Ethan so we decided not to use on the day. Before leaving we had a quick go on the tetris game where we won 2 watches,we then grabbed lunch before hitting to Sandworld(check my next blog post to see my review) Another great fun filled day.

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page Supersarah's World




























No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's