Tuesday Halloween Fun Part one
We started our day of Halloween fun off by taking advantage of the bowling for £1.00 deal during th first hour of trade at Weymouth's MFA Bowl.
We love bowling and had a great time sadly we had a lot of lane faults, As a result we was offered a free game which my teenage daughters will be using today as i think the crowds and noise was starting to get to Ethan so we decided not to use on the day. Before leaving we had a quick go on the tetris game where we won 2 watches,we then grabbed lunch before hitting to Sandworld(check my next blog post to see my review) Another great fun filled day.
Don't forget to check out my Facebook page Supersarah's World
- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...