Saturday 18 October 2014

Heat Holders Snuggle Up Blanket Review

Heat Holders:

Heat Holders the warmest thermal sock in the world....A statement they don't take lightly,but they are confident of,and a title they believe they have earned.

Heat Holders are thermal socks with a 2.34 tog rating,they have been made using a 3 stage knitting process. Since starting back in 2006 Heat Holders now also produce alongside the original socks- long legs,stripe,slipper,ski and boots socks plus hats,gloves tights,legging thermal under layers and two of my faves the snugovers and snuggle ups.



Heat Holders Snuggle Up Blanket Review

I have been lucky enough to be the the Snuggle up thermal blanket in moon rock RRP £25.00



  • 100% polyester
  • 180cm X 200cm
  • Tog rated at 1.4
  • machine washable at 40 degrees.
My thoughts:



I love fleecy blankets and this one is no exception so soft with such a luxurious feel to it a really good size i could literally wrap it right around me and 3 of my kids could snuggle under it together to watch a film,great if you don't want to wear a bulky dressing gown, i love having it draped over my sofa as it looks fab and when needed can just be grabbed and snuggled under,perfect for the winter months which are fast approaching especially if like me you feel the cold easy.

Anyone looking to buy a blanket/warm cover or comforter need look no further the Snuggle up thermal blanket is all you will ever need,a great price and well worth it to stay nice,snug and warm.Available in two great colour choices moon rock and antique silver.








No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's