Friday 10 October 2014

The Saturday's Greatest Hits Live Tour.

I was lucky enough to win two tickets from www.domoremag.com to see The Saturdays live on tour at Bournemouth Bic on 22nd September.The show started at 7.30 with Supporting acts from SD-JEM, Daria music,Bribry and Beth sherburn.

I invited my friend Chez to join me,words can't describe how much we was looking forward to it.,I have always loved the Saturday's and of course it helps i'm big on my pop music,I loved how they played my fave songs including All fired up.my fave part though had to be when they started to sing a quick bit of Britney Spears Baby one more time(Britney is my fave popstar ever!!)

The girls all did a fantastic job performing and singing,all looked stunning,until the show we didn't realize that Una was expecting again it was only the fact we noticed what looked like a small baby bump which resulted in us using google to confirm so happy for her.

We had a brilliant night thank you to do more for the opportunity to see them.
And now i will leave you with pictures from the night.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's