Wednesday 8 April 2015

Beanies Coffee Review



Beanies

Coffee with a difference!

Why just have coffee when you can spice up your life with flavored coffee instead? and that is where Beanies Coffee comes in.

We are a coffee loving family and have at least 8-10 cups a day so when we got the opportunity to review some Beanies coffee we was really excited to get stuck in and try them out.

We received 3 jars of coffee:

  1. Irish Cream
  2. Very Vanilla
  3. Double Chocolate



Each jar is just £2.50 for 50g,simply remove the lid and seal use one heaped teaspoon full per mug add water and enjoy the super yummy tastes.

The first one we tried was Very Vanilla which was really nice and to me personally tasted all smooth and creamy. If I'm honest none of us liked the Irish Cream I cant really put our fingers on why there was just something to me it left a bit of an after taste so i think that could be it...My personal favorite was the Double Chocolate I love chocolate as much as I love coffee so this was a perfect mix for me, I pretty much don't eat chocolate now that I'm going to the gym and had my braces off so for me this coffee meant i could happily indulge myself and at only 2 calories per cup what more can you ask for!

I plan on trying more Beanies coffee and stashing up on some favorites,they are a tad more than i would normally pay for the same size jar however i feel they are certainly worth the extra money even if only as a fortnightly treat!

You can buy Beanies Coffee from Sainsbury's and Tesco's stores as well as through the Beanies website.


Beanies Website: http://www.beaniesflavourco.co.uk/
Beanies Facebook Page: Beanies Flavour Coffee
 Beanies Twitter Page: @Beanies_Flavour

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of coffee tbh however I reckon I could give the chocolate flavour one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee! Especially Vanilla one! thanks for sharing I will definitely check it out

    xx

    Dominika from mycupofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's