So simple to do and yet something different,just part the hair into two sections then grab a small piece of hair from one side and move it over to the other side(like you would with a plait) then do the same to the other side,keep alternating sides until you finish,remember to hold it tight so you don't end up with big gaps in the hair-also the smaller the pieces of hair the better it will look however the longer it will take too.
- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...