Sunday 28 September 2014

Djeco Origami Kit Review

I recently had the pleasure of getting to review the Djeco Origami Kit from Creative Kidz.

Djeco is a European company based in the heart of Paris.Specialized in designing and producing some of the best quality art and crafts,toys,puzzles and magic tricks on the market today.

Check out Djeco to view their range of fantastic products.


Djeco Origami Faces.

recommended ages 4-8 years,enough Origami papers + sticker sheets to make 6 of each characters £5.25

My kids loved playing and creating different faces with the Djeco Origami Kit even if that meant they had two eyes and mouths!  very eye catching to look for, provided hours of fun with my 4 and 7 year old. they make for a perfect gift or stocking filler that also happens to be great value for money-highly recommend.












No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's