- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...
Friday, 17 July 2015
Things to do with the kids in Weymouth Dorset and Surrounding area's
For anyone local to Weymouth Dorset and surrounding areas these ideas are for you,most are Weymouth based with a few Extra's thrown in,I hope it gives you all some ideas.....
1. Take a walk along to Rodwell trail to Town to feed the ducks,or go to Sandsfoot Castle you can even visit the little private beach which is open to the public or continue to the Chesil beach visitor centre...A little walk further and you can head into portland.
2. Portland: why not give Fancy's farm a visit,it's free entry however donations are welcome.
3. Portland: visit Easton Gardens
4. Portland: go and check out Portland museum or Portland castle.
5. Dorchester: Go to the Borough garden,includes tennis courts,a playground and a splash pool
6. Dorchester: The Tutankhamun Exhibition
7. Dorchester: The Keep Museum
8. Dorchester: Dinosaur Museum
9. Dorchester: Dorset's Teddy Bear Museum
10. Bovington: The tank museum.
11. Wareham: Monkey World
12. Wareham: Corfe Castle
13. Yeovil: Yeovil Railway Centre
14. Weymouth: Sealife centre and skyline tower
15. Weymouth: Sandworld
16. Weymouth: Dorset Snowsport Centre
17. Weymouth: Palm house, have a spot of tea and a cake,let the kids play in the play area with a new lush outside play area or take them into the Starfish crafts studio and let them get busy.
18. Weymouth: take them to the park right opposite the Palm house
19.Weymouth: Go up to the Northe fort let the kids have fun counting the mice
20. Weymouth: go crabbing up by the Northe Fort or along the Harbour.
21. Weymouth: have a picnic there are literally 100's of places you could sit relax and enjoy one
22.Weymouth: take a ride on the sealife express
23. Weymouth: visit fantasy island- lots of fun rides for the kids at great prices,a lovely restaurant too
24. Weymouth: go for a walk or jog around Lodmoor Park,take the kids to the swings/slides,or just enjoy a stroll, you can r=even go on a mini train ride
25. Weymouth: by the lodmoor park there is crazy golf...why not have a go?
26. Weymouth: where the sealife express stops by the sealife centre there is a little closed off area with a paddling pool and sand pit-free to use and open to everyone
27. Weymouth: take the kids to Sharkeys
28. Weymouth: Or to the Granby Fun Factory
29. Weymouth: GO TO THE BEACH...most fun and perfect,or if you do get bored or cold hit the Arcades.
30. Weymouth: do a Weymouth 4 kids Treasure Trail
31. Weymouth: Go bowling at MFA bowl
32. Weymouth: visit cineworld
33. Weymouth: Abbotsbury farm,swannery playground or the Subtropical gardens
To be honest I could go on forever but hopefully this list will start you off you could also bake or do some crafts/messy play and I will put up some ideas in my next post!