Sunday 21 August 2011

pop party presents school of pop cd

 http://www.mummyzwordz.co.uk/i recieved the pop party presents school of pop cd free to review by mummyzwordz
 i didnt get paid to review it but i did however get to keep it for free :) heres what i thought:




“School Of Pop features top ten tunes from all your favourite poptastic acts including X Factor heartthrobs JLS, and Lady Gaga, America’s youngest pop starlets Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus and the current queens of pop Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Lopez, and Rihanna.”





Myself and my 2 daughters aged 10 and 11 helped me to do this review. We loved the design on the CD showing some of the artists, my daughters in particular loved this as they knew without reading the back some of their favourite artists were on the CD. My daughters and myself only really like pop music so this really hit the spot, exactly as the title on CD suggests, we have played it at least 20 times so far as it has fantastic songs to listen to. The RRP can vary depending where you buy it from 8.99-12.99. I always shop around for the best deal going however would happily pay 12.99 for it.
The positives of this product: it is a great design, fantastic mix of artists and I can honestly say I can’t fault this product in any way. A++++ I was considering buying this before reviewing and definitely would of had I known how great it would of been. It went down a hit with my 2 girls, even my 18 month old got down and boogied to a few songs I will absolutely recommend to my friends, it’s got a resounding 10/10 from all 3 of  us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's