Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shrek the musical DVD review

I  recently received a copy of Shrek the musical on DVD to review shrek the musical from twentieth century fox home entertainment is available on both blue ray at £24.99 and dvd at £19.99.


now i am a huge musical fan and my kiddies love panto's and we couldnt wait to get sat down with some munchies to watch it.

make room for ogre-sized family fun as the greatest fairy tale never told comes to live in a whole new way in this breathtaking broadway musical adaption of the hit movie Shrek!

Cast:

Brian d'arcy James as Shrek
Sutton Foster as Fiona
Christopher Sieber as Lord Farquaad
Daniel Breaker as Donkey
John Tartaglia as Pinoccio/Magic Mirror/Dragon Puppeterr
Cameron Adams as Ensemble
Haven Burton as Sugar plum fairy/Gingy/Dragonette
Jennifer Cody as Duloc Doll
Bobby Daye as Sticks/Bishop
Ryan Duncan as Bricks/Skeleton
Sarah Jane Everman as Ugly Duckling/Blind Mouse
Aymee Garcia as Mama Bear/Dragonette
Leah Greenhaus as Young Fiona(i know it's today)
Justin Greer as Swing/Duloc Doll
Colleen Hawkes as Fairy Godmother/Bluebird

Myself and my 4 year old daughter in particular loved Shrek the musical! it was such fun my daughter had lots of giggles especially at Donkey, i love how they managed to make one of my fave family films come to live in such a unique way love it!!




Disclosure: i was not paid to do this review only to keep the product as a thank you for the time put into my review,all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's