I have been given lots of fantastic products to review by BlogMatch and have now been given the oppurtunity to share with you a new competition being run by Infacol.
Win £500 worth of Baby Goodies.
Infacol,the uk's leading colic relief treatment,is offering one lucky person the
chance to win £500 worth of baby goodies and raising awareness
of colic in the process.
Infacol's new social media pages officially launched on 3rd october2011(Facebook/Twitter/Blog/Youtube)and together,are dedicated to creating the ultimate parenting and baby wellbeing social community where you can learn,share tips and advice and get updated on all things relating to the wellbeing of your new addition-with a focus on colic of course.
To celebrate the launch of this new initiative,Infacol are running a sweepstake competition on their facebook page(www.facebook.com/infacol),the prize being approximately £500 worth of baby related goods.
It's simple-Just 'like' the new facebook page(www.facebook.com/infacol),then answer 3 colic related questions correctly and follow the instructions to enter the contest-one lucky winner will be picked to win the prize on 2/11/11.
Competition start date: 3/10/11
Competition finnish date: 1/11/11
The prize: The goody bag contains an exciting range of premium brand unisex baby related goods,ideal for a newborn.The actual contents of the goody bag remain a secret but the total value is equivalent to £500 of goods(RRP).
Notes to Editors
Why choose infacol?
- Relieves infant colic and griping pain and assists in bringing up babie's wind.
- It is suitable to use from birth onwards(unlike gripe waters,which can only be given to babies over a month old).
- Infacol has an intergrated dropper so there's no need to struggle with a spoon.
- It is sugar,alcohol and colourant free,as well as value for money,as it contains up to 100 doses(rsp £4.20 for 50ml dropper).
- Official website-http://www.infacol.co.uk//official
For Treatment of infant colic/infacol contains Simeticone/Always read the label3