One Pot Chicken Pepper Bake
What you will need to serve 2 people:
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 large peppers,1 yellow,1 red cut into long strips
- 250g new potatoes,washed and skins kept on,left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian mixed herbs
- a small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley.
- Heat oven to 200C,Start with a large shallow baking tray,add the chicken,peppers,potatoes,oil and herbs and using clean hands,mix everything together so that the oil and herbs are evenly covered.
- Spread everything back out on the tray and bake on the middle oven shelf for 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender,the chicken is golden and crisp and the peppers are juicy and sweet.(after 20 minutes give everything a toss through)
- serve onto plates along with a warm baguette and green salad.