Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs(and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them,and link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
Here are seven facts about myself.
- Born sarah louise stevens,i changed my name to clegg by deedpoll as my mum married and ttold me to use that name but i wanted to be sure i was doing so legally(once i was old enough to care about that kinda thing)
- As a child i moved around lots with my mum,i was born in frimley surrey then to camberley,wokingham,swindon,hereford,camberley,bagshot,weymouth.
- I was bullied at school for years for being a dork,wearing glasses,always having my head in a book and being so skinny i looked anorexic.
- I love pizza especially deep pan margarita
- And have a unhealthy love for anything Tweety,Batman or Zombie related
- I'm a girl gamer
- As well as blogging i love comping and over last few years have won various things both big and small my biggest being my dentist work i'm currently having.
- And i nominate the following blogs that i personally love for a very inspiring blogger award.Viccy from http://jellyroseyate.blogspot.co.uk/ ,i dont care that she nominated me i love following viccy's blog and all her thrifting haul's,shes a great laught,good friend and is just as crazy as me..we all cant wait to finally meet her and her family next month :)
- Tina from http://trialstribulationsofabrummiemummy.blogspot.co.uk/ ,i first met Tina via comping we always tagged each other in comps,ive won a couple of prizes from her blog which was when i first started following her blog :)
I have so many lovely blogger friends so here are the links to their websites,i love you all dearly but my link app is not working so please accept my apologies.
- Hannah from http://anewadditionblog.co.uk/
- Jess from http://owlcrazymummy.blogspot.co.uk/
- Louise from http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/
- Emma from http://thecheshirewife.com/
- Stacey from http://www.nobodysaiditwaseasy.co.uk/
- Kylie from http://notevena.blogspot.co.uk/
- Charlotte from http://www.themummyblogger.co.uk/
- Healy from http://www.sweetposh.info/ (to name one)
I look forward to seeing your posts lady's.