We went on the Rodwell Trail walk.
The Rodwell Trail walk is a hidden gem for visitors and locals alike in Weymouth!
Whether you are a keen cyclist or a walker the 2 mile ex railway line takes you from Radiple Lake right through to Chesil Beach. Along the way we visited a few private beaches open to the public and the Sandsfoot Castle.
Sandsfoot Castle, was completed in 1539,on the order of King Henry V111,to provide in conjunction with Portland Castle a defence for shipping in the safe anchorage of 'Portland Roads'(Portland harbour).
- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...