Friday 22 January 2016

Time to lose weight and get in shape!

The start of my journey and this is how I look..



I have never been someone with strong will power however I am in it to win it! for the first time in years I'm fully focused on my end goal, I plan on losing 40lbs give or take as I have no intention of being one of those woman who calorie count and panic at every pound they lose or gain above their set goal as long as I'm within my 13 pounds ideal weight I'm more than happy. for me it's all about eating homemade healthy meals smaller portions more more frequently through the day, I am still learning as this is all new to me,I started a week and a half ago I naughtily weighed myself today and found I had lost another pound which makes 4 pounds so far! I do an hour daily of brisk walking..will change this soon to jogging in stints along the way. I have a long way to go but I will get there I am getting some great help and tips however anyone with any healthy snacks,meals ect please leave a comment below and as long as they don't contain seafood I shall check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's