On Saturday 20th June we went to the Dorchester Carnival, it was the first time we have attended the Dorchester one and I must say I was really impressed with the stalls and the parade itself,the theme this year was Around The World....This was a great family day out the kids had a blast they especially loved the Junk Band and enjoyed having a go...they wanted to join them in the procession and I would of said yes but as i knew some of the roads were closed to the buses I was worried how long before they were reopen again. Either way though Dorchester Carnival gets a thumbs up from us.
- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...