Weymouth Victorian night this year spread out over 2 day's with Wessex FM opening the ceremony's keeping us entertained and playing lots of fab songs for us throughout Included was the children's lantern parade which my daughter was a part of,the fabulous lighting up of the towns Xmas lights with the mayor of Weymouth and Portland,the Weymouth Bid,sponsors and the Weymouth pantomime characters. lots of Xmas stalls to be had with a wide range of places to grab a bite to eat,also not forgetting the Ice rink! Then this was all followed up with visiting Santa and his reindeer's and lots more fun around the town on the Saturday...we all had a brilliant time!
- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...