- Reviews And Bloggers Meets
- Guest Posts
- All About Tutu Thursday
- me and my family and how to contact me
- Blog Winners Gallery!
- Supersarah's World Media Pack.
- Geeky stuff
- Awareness Post's
- Tutu Thursday posts summed up in picture's
- Companies/Brandies I have worked with so far eithe...
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Nicole Marie Jean(Cosplayer,Costume-maker,Designer,Sculpter,Gamer and Geek)
Nicole has been a part of the costuming world since may 2011 however she has been a life-long geek and artist.
So far she travels the east coast from Maine to Florida,She design's and makes her costumes and props herself, The above picture is one of her and my fave costumes she has made as the female version of Bane.
She also has her own online store where she sells her sculps and prints.
1st class Cosplayer and such a brilliant Designer not to mention a fantastically sweet person go check her out on her facebook page over at Nicole Marie Jean
here are a few more awesome pics.