Sunday 2 June 2013

Hoops and Crosses Review

Hoops and Crosses Review

Wholegrain that's a whole lot of fun!
New walkers Baked Hoops and Crosses are perfect for kid's lunchboxes.


I was recently approached by Walkers crisps over on Twitter about receiving and testing something special in the post,i agreed and a couple of weeks later my postie knocked on my door handing me a small green cardboard box with monkeys on.

My 5 year old son loves monkeys so was immediately intrigued as to the contents.

It was a pack of their new Hoops and Crosses in Roast Beef flavour mmmmmmmmmm.

Hoops and Crosses:

  • Available in 3 yummy flavours,salt and vinegar,roast beef and prawn cocktail.
  • 56% holegrain-perfect for sneaking in some goodness.
  • 18g bag.








We all had a taste our thoughts:

They taste just like monster munch which we love!. but they are lots smaller which  meant they were easier for my 2 year old to hold and eat.









My 5 year old grabbed a few and proceeded to try and play a game of  noughts and crosses.

Another success from Walkers!

ohh my 3 and 5 year old also enjoyed the mini booklet with facts...not because of what it said....but because they loved seeing the monkeys hehe.





Walkers
Walkers Hoops and Crosses
Walkers on Twitter
Walkers on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

my mini Superhero's

my mini Superhero's